Most businesses now fully recognize the importance of search engine optimization (SEO) for expanding their operations. However, for some reason, too many people continue to overlook the enormous potential of social media, particularly in the B2B sector.
Social media SEO is a great superpower that your business cannot take advantage of if it does not participate. So yes, social media can help your search engine optimization efforts.
Although sharing links across social media platforms increases brand exposure, social media does not directly impact SEO ranking. Instead, they add up and have six effects on search engine optimization:
- Extensive content distribution.
- Longer lifespan of your posts.
- Improve online visibility and organic traffic.
- Increase brand recognition.
- Enhance brand reputation.
- Boosts local search engine optimization (SEO).